11/6/13

Buscut learnings

Since I met you, my dear, there are many discoveries that sometimes I wonder if I should have known. To begin to name a few:

1. Etsy. I admit I just find "statement necklace" once again.
2. Polyvore. I remember freaking out when I found out what it was and its range of possibilities. Perfect and indispensable tool. Why no one talks about it? Its a blogsphere secret?
3. J. Crew. I'm looking forward to go physically and stay with one of each of all the collections they have at that time. It's your fault. Only yours.


Desde que te conozco, querida, hay muchos descubrimientos que a veces me pregunto si debería haber conocido. Por empezar a nombrar algunos:

1. Etsy. Reconozco que acabo de buscar "statement necklace" una vez más. 
2. Polyvore. Recuerdo alucinar cuando descubrí qué era y su abanico de posibilidades. Herramienta perfecta e indispensable. ¿Porqué nadie habla más de ella? ¿Se mantiene en secreto entre la blogsfera?
3. J. Crew. Estoy deseando ir físicamente a una tienda y quedarme con una pieza de cada de todas las colecciones que haya en ese momento. Por tu culpa.




Etsy necklace.





Some J.Crew summer wishlist looks.



Collage created by me in Polyvore



Hint for next learnings and models that almost are our friends.
Pista para próximo descubrimientos y modelos que casi son nuestras amigas.




1 comentario:

  1. PERO ESTO QUE ES!!!!!!!!! Shorts de Jcrew que se m havien escapats, collaret espectacular d ETSY i vestidet monissim d ASOS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
    Tu si que ets una mala influencia!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar