13/10/13

Trends out of fashion before fashion

Dear B,

Event coats are not really useful in this lovely warm October, and I am already tired to see all sort of coats everywhere. Guess what, soft pink IS the colour. I promise, not pictures of them.
Furthermore, we can ignore aaaall grunge stuff, they never were trends...

Confession: I rediscovered Mullberry bags, big LV competitor -I said.
Hooked to: Breaking Bad Tv show. Have you seen it?
Having right now: Big tea mug with lots of lemon juice.



Yes. 

1 comentario:

  1. Mulberry bags? LV beats them. 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
    Breaking bad...about to start season 2. So far, nothing major but Ive been told it gets better.
    Pastel colors are always a good idea, although I think I'll stick with navy and black this winter...Sienna is too much of a chaos maker....
    Stains...stains everywhereeeeeeeeeeeee
    Bon dia priciosaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ResponderEliminar